YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have found a carb but the rubber peace in the bottom of the bowl is missing is there a repair kit for that

*facepalm* go look at your wanted thread dude. someone was offering a bowl to ya.

Ya I've been ready for 2 days to pay the guy and he don't want to give me info to pay him so.....

I herd buying jets is a scam I heard all you have to do is drill the hole out a size bigger and that is better than buying jets I love Dyno jets when I had my 300ex I naught some for it and it made a world of difference

There's more to it then that, what about your pilot? What if the mains too rich?

With the dynojet kit you get a setup with instructions for a proven performance setup. It may not be the most radical and such, but it will be right.
With tuning a carb you have to consider a number of things, needle taper, pilot jet size, main jet size, mixture screw taper, the list goes on.
With the dynojet kit they did all the figuring for the average person. And give you the picture of how to do it.

Sure you can throw some mains at the carb and get close. But if you don't know your way around it buy the dynojet kit and let them do the testing.

tempted Josh
and another thing is altitude and air temp plays a big roll in carb tuning also

If you bike isn't modded greatly, and you don't know your way around a carb, just spend the $50 and get the dynojet kit. Once you install that you will feel a lot better about messing with your carb.

What a god-awful day to ride. I went out there, tried out the new clutch setup for about 3 minutes, and came back in. It's just barely warm enough so that it's raining instead of snowing outside, so of course, the rain crazy cold. Everywhere I rode was either wet and slushy, or muddy, so I had **** flying into my face the whole time lol. We're supposed to get a ton of snow over the next few days though, so I'm hoping to have some fun in that.

That clutch mod is nice!
I was running it and the pulled it and put the hydraulic clutch system on. Not as easy to pull but very smooth.
It was on my list for top three upgrades. Best $38 spent!

We're getting some pretty heavy snow right now and it's supposed to go all night, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow, let's gooo

Anyways, so you think the best way for a beginner to start jetting their quad is to get a dynojet kit? I might do that once I get a new air filter.

Damn, no one has posted in here for over 3 weeks.

Anyways, this weather blows. It's Springtime, yet it's going to get down to 19 degrees tonight. If I don't see a 50-degree day within the next couple weeks, I'm going to be pissed. Winter is too long. Gotta love Michigan weather.

In ny it got nice for a while then it got cold again and we got snow.

Back