Yfm swag

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got a place to make shirts, goin for dark blue or black

Also been looking into calendars, who would be interested. Pricing so far looks like $15 for shirt and maybe $15 for calendar

I've got a place to make all of this stuff too. In fact I will own this place here shortly!

I do like the calender idea. I could design something really cool. Who would be interested?

You can advertise on my truck rear window in trade for a graphix kit muahahha

I've got a place to make all of this stuff too. In fact I will own this place here shortly!

I do like the calender idea. I could design something really cool. Who would be interested?

Ya already know I'm down for a shirt, just don't be surprised if the sleeves don't stay on long. If ya do hoodys id take one to.

Is you buying this place, why the shirt thread in the mod/admin forum died?

Shirt, calender, hoody im all for. Id pefer black... white shirts i destroy to fast ha. How badass would it be to put each persons warrior on the back of the shirt! Im sure id be alot of work but itd be awesome

Yeah, Im in the works to buy a shirt shop. I'm also going to incorporate my graphix and sign/sticker design into the place. Hope to get in there the first of the year and give it a go. It will be called NSD designs, so keep your ears and eyes peeled. I have been working on this for the past two months and man, its a real pain in the ass. I'm no business man, I just like to design, but all these hoops I gotta jump throu are bummin me out.

Anyways, that being said, I will be able to do shirts and hoodies and jackets....whatever you guys want. Its a digital print place so, no screen printing.....for now. but that leaves me the ability to small run endless options for shirt design. White and light on black is a bit of an issue right now, But I may have a work around.

As far as the calender goes, I think It would be bad ass. Perhaps a 2013 calender with Elite quads and cool regular member collages? The YFM tag on it all of course.

i'd be down for a shirt, but we'd need to come together on what kind of design would be best for the group. i for one, do not care to have the atv's on the back of them, but just the yfm350.com script on the front with the forum motto on the back.

I think a simple outline of a warrior on the back would be cool, you know kind of like a negative of a photo. It would only need to be one color, since it would be going on a different color background.

Back