Yfm Group Ride- Calling PA, NJ, DE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Hey guys.... i just want to see who would go out to chattsworth NJ next weekend. The weather is supposed to be georgous in the mid 60s, and the track was just groomed. its a great place to just chill, and get some riding done.

Post up through here if you would make the trip up or down, and feel free to ask any questions if you have not been there before.

I'll most likely be there at least one day!

thanks guys..

-ant

Man my quad isn't done yet, we'll have to do this in the summer again. Don't worry ant we'll def get together this summer.

Ha, this is only like what, a 40 hour drive for me haha, I tell ya what, by that time, Ill havemy license, If I can get the ok from the parents, You guys will see how a southerner rides.

hahahahaha.... bring it on klutch. ill give ya some jersey whoop ass.

dave- yea man...... the summer should be fun. cant wait until shes completely ready bro. should be a brute!!

Lol, I'll have to leave a few days early, no way in hell I'm driving all in one day haha, and i'll deff. be staying for more then one day!

I'd love to go, but i'm not ready either. Too much stuff going on lately to think about riding, and the warrior is due for some maintainance which i also don't have time for. I also want to get some 20" kenda radials for the rear before I start hitting the tracks again, my swamplites just aren't the best thing for that. Maybe in a month or two i'll be ready to go.

lol your really comming??? hahahahahaahhahahaah i thought you were just playing around.

i dont think its worth the ride lol- more of a do it all place not strictly meant for the track. welll i mean if you really want to its all good.

This is the review I wrote for chattsworth on http://www.atvpathfinder.com
"First off it's $50 for a day pass ot $300 for a yearly pass, and they're open everyday but christmas. I went there a few weeks ago, and I have to say it's not that bad. At first it seemed kind of small, but we didn't know where all the trails were, but once we found them, the place grew on us. When we left at the end of the day the 3 people that went all agree'd that it's well worth the $50, or the $300 for the year. Safety Gear: You need a helmet, Goggles (no glasses/safety classes), Chest protector, Long sleeves, Pants, Boots that come above your ankle. Gloves are optional, but reccommended. Kill Switch is Optional, not mandatory
MX tracks: 2 mx tracks, ones short, and smaller jumps, but tighter turns, and the larger of the 2 has bigger jumps, longer, and a relatively faster track. But after a rain it should be Very muddy, they put the sprinklers on at around 1:30 or so, and there were little puddles of mud where the water collected on the sides of the tracks.

Trails: they have 3 main trails, with about 2 trails branching off of each of the 3 main ones. the first one has some straight areas, off camber turns, one or 2 hair pins, a little bump here and there for a little air. It has quite a bit The 2nd trail has some longer straights with banked switch backs thrown in and is a quicker paced, and more fun (I think) trail. and the 3rd trail is one that connect 1 and 2 is a Long one way loop, maybe 450-500 yds ( long on each side, very few bumps or whoops in it. There is a Very nice berm at the end that you can rail in 2nd/3rd depending on rider skill, with no worries of going over.

The parking lot was Buzzing with people, all that I spoke to were very friendly, and talking about what they ride, and asking questions about others, some were actually helping others with tips about riding the tracks there. But on the trails, you barely seen anyone else, If there wasn't someone up ahead holding everyone up.

The area they own is a 265 acre tract of land, but they are buying a larger plot since their contract is up next year I believe. The other area that they own is 1000 acre's, and should be Much better than this one.

I know that $50 is pretty pricey, but I had a good time there, and I think it was money well spent. I would reccomend this place to whoever wants to get a little bit of both worlds, with a friendly mixxed group of people.

Scale 1-10, 10 being the highest, with all things considered Tracks: 7-8 Trails: 8 Service/Security: 8-9 Crowd: 6-8

I know it's Kinda long, but now you know what to expect. Ohh, and I was there on a Saturday. Crowd 6-8 means there was a lot of people there (8) but when you were on the trails you didn't see many of them (6)

~Bill"

I know it's long but it gives you an idea as to what to expect. If anyone can think of anything i didn't add in, just do so under me i guess...

You know Bill all the years of riding I've never been to Chatsworth forsay, I've been on the illeagal side of the chatsworth trails, along the abandonded railroad, also by the bowl and open field. Hey Greg it's all sand in south jersey, so those tires would probably work pretty good. Klutch if you do stay a few days you will have fun, especially if we take you to some of our secrete pits.lol

50 bucks to ride on 265 acres :eek:

I must be too used to paragon. $40 to ride all weekend on 5,500 acres. They're not a hairball about your riding gear either, as long as you're wearing a helmet you're good to go. I don't even own a friggin chest protector or riding boots.

I'll probably still go for a day sometime if I can find a chest protector to borrow. I don't want to buy one just to use it one time and then hang it on the wall and forget about it.

you don't need to wear riding boots, just any boots that go over your ankle, hiking boots, work boots, anything like that.
~Bill

id love to go too but i got another week before i get my permit and i dont have a truck, i might be able to make it in the summer

I am a member to chattsworth, i enjoy it there. I try and go every other weekend. I get there when it opens and usually leave by 12 before the crazies show up. My rear suspension just came in today so if i get that hooked up i should be there this weekend.

Latest posts

Back