yay!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
IMG_0009.jpg

yay..moving up!

i have pro tapers too and they are awesome. definitely one of the best bars i have ever used

i got rid of em(trash) but reason i got em for FREE is cause my freind got em for his 450r but the company sent him the wrong kind and wouldnt take em back

you shouldnt have threw away the other bars, you never know when your gona need an extra set of bars...

I just noticed you got you some high-quality schwinn grips from wal-mart, i have the same ones they are awesome! LOL

hahahaha,yea im going to get some real ones at he dealer tommorow those bycycle ones feel just weird

i got rid of em(trash) but reason i got em for FREE is cause my freind got em for his 450r but the company sent him the wrong kind and wouldnt take em back

oh gees. hcr, you should of kept them! you never know when your gunna need them, and you could fricken sell them on ebay or something and get a few bucks!

not really,and plus my freind on a 300ex just bent his stock bars so he jst bought em off me for 5bucks,good thing trash day is tommow huh

[quote:0w3m4v7r]hey man 5 fucks is a whole lot better than none ;)

Depends on whos giving it to who and what the gender is.[/quote:0w3m4v7r]
If its hcr's husband Im striaght, I dont like 375 pound men with a mustache and beard named bubba sitting on top of me ::)

[quote:eek:5kkur6a]

Depends on whos giving it to who and what the gender is.
If its hcr's husband Im striaght, I dont like 375 pound men with a mustache and beard named bubba sitting on top of me ::)[/quote:eek:5kkur6a]

that's not what you said last night

Back