• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YAMARIDER'S PART-OUT! GOOD STUFF!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Alright, so here's the deal. I'm selling the warrior and trying to get it all back to stock as much as I can. I see no point on leaving this Edelbrock on it when the rest is going to be stock, and if anything it'll make the quad even harder to sell because it takes longer to get this thing started in the cold weather due to the lack of a choke.

So here's the deal I'm proposing to anybody that's interested. I'll sell this carb for $150 with a trade for a good working stock warrior carb, cable, and intake manifold. I'll send the edelbrock and everything that came with it new, that's the cable, intake manifold, and a little parts bag with 2 other size needles and I think there's a few random o-rings and springs in it as well.

This carb is in very shape, and probably has less than 30 hours of riding on it. The only problem with this particular one is that on occasion the float valve seems to get hung up and fuel will stop filling the bowl, and then you have to tap on the carb with a screwdriver or something to bump it loose. A new float valve would fix this problem, or maybe even just taking some fine sandpaper over the edges of the fins on the needle.

Anybody that's interested can PM me.

Once I get a decent place to work on the warrior more parts will be going up for sale as well, including a like new PRM Edge iron cross bumper, IMS foot pegs, AC nerf bars, A WP Banshee shock or stock raptor 660 shock (whichever sells first), a complete big bear oil cooler setup, a custom made direct shifter designed to work with the big bear oil cooler, an HMF sport series slip-on, ASR 2-line braided stainless brake lines, a yfz 450 front master cylinder with adjustable reach lever, a set of trailtech style torch lights and extra bulbs, a Diamond J Customs shock conversion kit that was installed and used one time for 10 minutes, a 12mm heavy duty tie rod kit for +2 a-arms, and there's probably more that I can't think of now.

If anybody wants to try their luck with some goofy ass burgard a-arms i'll probably sell them for dirt cheap too. Obviously these will be sold as-is.

If anybody wants to contact me about any of these parts ahead of time and make offers you may, but the parts won't be officially going on sale until I get the time to strip everything down which may take a week or 2.

What's wrong with the a-arms? I heard you saying something about them but couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong?

We never really could figure out exactly what was wrong with them. The most I could come up with is that I think they were built to the wrong specs. The main problem is that with stock length shocks the a-arms drop down too far, more than the tie rod ends can handle, then the tie rod ends bind up and wear out real quick. They a-arms do work with shorter shocks, but the only ones that i've used with success so far were stock ones from a suzuki eiger 4x4, and it rides like hell with those on it. I was going to get TCS to custom make me some shocks that would work right, but one of the builders brought it to my attention that because of where the binding points are on these a-arms I would only have like 3 inches of shock shaft travel. It's considerably more travel than that at the wheel, but I still couldn't justify spending the money.

These would probably be fine for somebody that runs flat track, but that's about it.

In theory I think you could even make the stock length shocks work, because a 14 inch shock is short enough that it works. You would have to cut off the mounting tabs on the a-arms, shorten them up a little, and weld them back on, and then maybe do the same for the upper frame mounts, either cutting part of the mount off and drilling new holes, or it may even be possible to make your own mounting brackets or something. I just wasn't willing to deal with that.

How much you want for the 660 rear shock, big bear oil cooler, and direct shifter?

How much you want for the 660 rear shock, big bear oil cooler, and direct shifter?

I could do $90 shipped for the shock, which is in great shape.

I already have 2 others intersted in the oil cooler and 1 other interested in the shifter, but I was thinking $200 shipped for both, or you can make me an offer if you think that's too high. I did pay about $90 just for the shifter though (from deathshadow's part-out) and $150 for all the oil cooler stuff. Then with shipping on top of that, I think the prices are fair.

Alright, since i'm already getting a lot of interest i'll try to have a list of prices up in a few minutes. The parts should be ready to ship either this weekend or next weekend depending on weather.

Ok, here's my price list so far. These prices include shipping with the 48 contiguous states.

Edelbrock carb - $150 shipped with trade for good working stock carb, manifold, and cable SOLD

PRM Edge Iron Cross bumper, 30 minutes of riding on it, like new - $80 SOLD

AC Racing nerf bars in good shape, recently polished - $70 SOLD

IMS Pegs like new - $130

Heavy duty 12mm tie rods and ends like new ( for +2 arms) - $75 SOLD

HMF Sport Series brushed aluminum slip-on, recently polished and looks and sounds great - $120 SOLD

2001 Raptor 660 rear shock, great shape with carbon fiber decal on reservoir - $90

Complete Big Bear oil cooling setup, includes lines and Hayden 401 cooler element - $130 SOLD

Custom direct shifter for Big Bear oil cooler setup (from deathshadow's warrior) $75 SOLD

ASR extended 2-line braided front brake lines, great condition - $60 SOLD

YFZ 450 Master cylinder (stronger than stock warrior master, and with adjustable reach lever) - $45 SOLD

Chrome Trailtech-style torch lights w/50 watt bulbs and about 8 extra bulbs (got a little out of control on ebay and ordered more than I needed) - $40 (these ARE NOT brand name lights, they're the ebay ones, but work fine)

Diamond J customs shock conversion kit with all hardware, used for 10 minutes - $75

Tusk PowerPull Kill switch (just like pro-design kill switch) great shape - $20

OEM replacement steering stem bushings, never installed - $5 for both halves if you buy something else and I can just throw them in the same box. (I think these normally run about $14 for the set). SOLD

Burgard +2 chrome a-arms with reamed spindles included (these a-arms have issues that many of you know about) $100 SOLD

Stainless stock length tie rods, no ends - $20 SOLD

That's all I can think of for now, the rest of the aftermarket stuff will be sold with the quad because I don't have the original parts anymore.

BUT if there is something you think i'm missing in my list don't hesitate to ask about it, i've got so much aftermarket stuff that I can't remember what all of it is anymore.

I may go a little lower on some of these prices so make me offers if you think my prices are too high.

I doubt that anybody will have much interest, but I might as well post up what will be left on the warrior, and what the asking price is.

(everything is stock unless otherwise noted)

Pro-design K&N intake
ITP T9 Front Wheels
CS Shredders front tires
Interco Swamplites rear tires
PRM standard rear grab bar
DG Alloy series front bumper
DG Alloy series nerfs
AC Racing chassis skid
DG swingarm skid, reinforced like nobody's business
Moose Racing handlebars
Wiseco high compression piston, rebuilt about 18 months ago
Ported head
Widened stock footpegs
Moose parking brake blockoff plate
Motion Pro terminator clutch cable
Quick adjust aftermarket clutch perch
EBC Clutch w/heavy springs, about 2 years old but works PERFECT
Pivot Works swingarm bearings
Pivot Works axle bearings
Axle carrier has grease zerk installed
Brand new battery cables.
New battery will be installed before sale
Starter was rebuilt in early 2007
Valve seals were replaced when piston was installed and head was ported
All brake pads are EBC Severe Duty with only a few rides
Frame was replaced with a brand new one in 2006

I do have a title, and an identification plate for the frame since it isn't stamped with a VIN number.

I'm asking $2,500, which may seem high, but I'll sit it up at the local powersports shop and it'll probably be sold in within a couple weeks.

I can't believe how long that list of parts is even with it being stripped down. Really reminds me how much money i've dumped into this thing.

Are the arms for sure sold. If something happens put me in line next.

The buyer seemed pretty sure about it, he said it'll take him a couple of days to get the money. If he falls through with the deal you're next in line.

Anyway you could part out the pro-design intake kit?

Back