** Yamaha Warrior Sand Dune Racer Project "Complete Restore" **

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you get all the tranny parts contact CV4 and ask them about their transmissson coating I've heard amazing things about them it drops engin temp and frees up close to 3hp

Got "Most" of my parts today. TO bad there is a Canada post Strike starting tonight at 12am ! (hell that was 21 min ago for me...)
Crank passed the balance test 100% it's mint. all in speck.

some ppl may call me NUTZ for spending $1700.00 in parts on this old quad BUT i fix Quad's and dirt bikes for Fun more then to make $$$

Hell my 1977 it175 i have close to 2500 or so into new NOS parts on it!! (motor parts)

-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e7vdMtpK9Y&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Hell yeah man, its all comin together. I woulda went with EBC pads but non the less. Keep the vids comin!

well got some more parts.

air filter
carb kit
spark plugs
Clutch kit.
set of used A-arms (will upgrade soon)

And Best of All i got a NEW NOS Yamaha STATOR ASSY for $66.00!! (on ebay) i did not need it but for that price! i have to.. there like $600.00 at yamaha and $190-250 aftermarket.

still need a new trans and hope to get that in the next week of two.

Got my used transmission today.. (good thing the Canada post strike is over..) i got lots more on the way to me.

i should start to put her back together tonight (to hot to work in the day. it was +40 today!!

Got some Bad News.... Looks like the Warrior Project is Not Going to be Completed.

i Was Bilding this Quad for me and My Brother so we can go Riding , well i got Bad new that on his Was Home from work he had a Head on with a 1T Truck and passed away.

So the Warrior is going to be Junked. seeing i dont know what to do with it now. And Dont Want to Finish it no more.

Got some Bad News.... Looks like the Warrior Project is Not Going to be Completed.

i Was Bilding this Quad for me and My Brother so we can go Riding , well i got Bad new that on his Was Home from work he had a Head on with a 1T Truck and passed away.

So the Warrior is going to be Junked. seeing i dont know what to do with it now. And Dont Want to Finish it no more.

I dont know what to say, other than sorry for your loss. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

WHAT? Wow man. Super sorry for your loss. RIP brother. Perhaps finish it when you have some time, in his memory?

Sorry to hear about this. Sounded like a great project. Hopefully, you will build it bigger and better in memory of your brother. Good Luck!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

In all honesty... I'd finish it and keep it in his memory... You will always morn the loss of a loved one, but you should cherish the memories that remain of the time you shared together

Sorry for your loss here as well.
I lost my Dad a year and a half ago. Sure do think about him all of the time, especially when I'm doing mechanical stuff. We were pretty tight, he taught me everything I know.
Hang in there, man.

I was Thinking of doing it up for my Dad to Drive. But After seeing him on my Dirtbike or My Polaris Predator
He Drives Like a NUT... And i dont want to see him get killed on it. (when he was a kid he use to Race DirtBikes)

So.... i was At one of my Friends cabin Last night. (wanted to get out of the house for a bit.) and look at This.. maybe ill give it to him when i am done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nnKnzXZeOM

Back