yamaha warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good video, i hope it runs after it as all said and done. and you can make a stator cover gasket like i did . takes about 10 min.

good video, i hope it runs after it as all said and done. and you can make a stator cover gasket like i did . takes about 10 min.

thanks. didnt know what to do so just added a few clips together. i made another ebay account and message the guy i bought the stator gasket from nd told him wht was going on with my other account nd stuff. so he said he sent the new gasket out today (should get it within a few days).

i proly will also need a new camshaft too (as half of the thing where you screw the cam gear into is like broke!) but it still seems to hold

I would not run it with the cam damaged. All you need is for that gear to come loose and you can bend a valve, or the gear could come off completely and you could do bottom end damage as well. Doubtfull the gear will come off because of how long the bolt is, but it is a worst case scenario.

I would not run it with the cam damaged. All you need is for that gear to come loose and you can bend a valve, or the gear could come off completely and you could do bottom end damage as well. Doubtfull the gear will come off because of how long the bolt is, but it is a worst case scenario.

ya i know it will be best to fix it. but i dont have another like $200 to spend on this. this bike has costed me waay to much (traded my done uo acura integra for it) and intop of that had to buy a new battery, then had to pay to get the muffler rewelded. then had to get a new piston/rings, top end gasket set. stator gasket, and a new intake manifold

so i just wanna get this bike back together.. pray it starts, then sell it after a few rides

I just hate to see your hard work and money get wasted if that cam gear comes off. You can probably get one off ebay for cheap.

I just hate to see your hard work and money get wasted if that cam gear comes off. You can probably get one off ebay for cheap.

Im with you gen pat! if your gonna do it might as well do it right buddy!

ya but who knows how long that part has been broken for. i only had it 4 days before it stopped working on me, and its supposed to be a stage 2 hot cam thats in it.

if everything goes right tho i should have this together by the end of the day (ups is supposed to be here today with the last thing i order). if it starts then i may keep it nd get more parts for it later on

..guess im getting 2 new stator gaskets haha guy screwed up and sent me 2 he said. PS.. a warrior takes 2 and a half things of oil right? also whats the best kind of spark plug to get

..guess im getting 2 new stator gaskets haha guy screwed up and sent me 2 he said. PS.. a warrior takes 2 and a half things of oil right? also whats the best kind of spark plug to get
2.64 quarts with filter change and spark plug is NGK DR8EA

no the plug is DR8EA here in the states unless they are different in Canada

I swore the warriors take 3 quarts with the filter? Atleast mine always did before I added the cooler.

dpr8ea-9 is the same as the dr8ea except that it is Projected into the hole.. its supposed to give better spark but its gapped .9mm which is a bit much.. personally id find the dr8ea to be safe : )

ya i live in canada lol and ok people. well i am DONE! hot as hell out today but just put it alll back together. i put 2 and like a half things of oil in it

Back