• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Terrapro with RC-42 for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redd

Reaction score
Purchased new in 1991 original owner. Shed kept. Have all manuals and service reciepts. 100 % working condition with some cosmetic wear. includes RC-42 mower. This is the ONLY ATV ever produced with a 10 hp PTO for attachments. Hi/Lo range 5 speed with reverse, RC-42 mower is a BEAST.....solid steel 3/8 and 1/2 " plate steel ...basically a 42" bushog which runs off the ATV's PTO and is controlled from the seat. Have also added a 2,000 lb winch Sale as is , you pick up! 1800.00

Attachments

• DSCF1152.jpg
    DSCF1152.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF1149.jpg
    DSCF1149.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 32
Wish I could move stuff ... This should be in atv's for sale... Sucks never having mods on anymore

These bikes are soooo cool! There is a guy around the corner from me with one, that his granfather bought new in 88. It's been sitting in a barn and he will sell it for $500. But... I don't trust the guy much, and it has NO attachments. And finding a bush hog for it SUCKS ASS! I lucked out about a month ago and found a pull behind bush hog w/4' cut for $200 on CL. Did tune up, sharpen blades, and replaced belt. Gave my fourtrax something to do:)

Good morning - where are you located (just city/state) I have a good friend in Northern MN that has been looking for a Terrapro - thanks, Ben - barnold at metapay dot com

Back