yamaha banshee a-arms on my warrior ????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courchaine

Reaction score
One of my friend got banshee a-arms and y was wondering, if i put them on my warrior would my front end will be more broad......and i was thinking about yfz shocks would it be possible ????

thanks

The a-arms wouldn't bolt up, and yfz shocks are too much longer than stock shocks to work without some custom fabrication.

check out raptor 660 a-arms with yfz's
DSC00281.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

¿yfz shocks?

Compare YFM 350 Shocks and YFZ shocks:

shockcompare.jpg

The a-arms of a Banshee i don't know, but i think tey are very similars.

I have a friend with a Banshee and another with a YFZ, and banshee are more similiar shocks and a-arms.

I undrstand dome people don't the cash for an aftermarket front end, but until you do I would stick with the stock fron tend. A pair of Wickeds or ASR a arms will run like $400, and works tripple rates w rezzis are like $550, but the front end will be awsome, there aren't many stock suspeneded bikes that'll keep up with you. Also the YFZ shocks will bolt on the Warrior, but you have to compress the hell out of them, basically taking away what you were trying to gain, and I unshore of the Banshee A arms.

There the same length, if not then maybe an inch taller. I made a post about this not too long ago and everyone said the banshee shocks are a good upgrade over the warrior shocks. They said they are somewhat softer and a lot better for trail riding.

first , I changed my a-arms to Raptor 660 (happen to be exactly 2 inches longer than the stock warrior), which took some precision welding and enginuity, then i re-enforced all of my welds. and made a completely new upper shock mount. The dimentions have all been changed so all those things that would apply to a normal warrior dont apply to me. Besides thats why I bought this bike. made of steel, easy to modify. but I can guarantee you one thing. This front end has and will take a beating, it seems most of you guys on the site live in heavillt wooded areas of the mid west. I live in Gila Bend, AZ my back yard is more desert than i can see, and every terrain i want. out here everyone races, and I just like to give it hell, so i built a bike that could take it.

Back