xmods

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
any of you guys have ne xmods?? i have two, they're both like 2-3 yrs old so they worth alot :D , anyways, one is a white supra and the other is a yellow/black skyline, they're both modded out pretty good, post pics of yours if you got none and i'll get some pics up of mine when i get my new f150 xmod this week :D

I've had a Kyosho Mini-Z for about 4 years now. It's about the same thing, but faster and less bling-bling. Originally the thing was like $120 and then I put another $100 into it for upgrades.

(which was a big friggin waste of money)

I never clocked it exactly, but somewhere around 16-18 with tall gearing across a gym floor, and the faster it goes the more stable it gets.

Some of the mods I have on it from what I can remember are:
Aluminum wheels with soft compound tires
turbo chip
upgraded ball bearing motor (don't remember what kind but it was like 40 bucks alone)
Aluminum motor heat sink
softer springs in the front and rear
Carbon fiber brackets for rear shocks
1100 ma-hr batteries
Aluminum ball diff
Ball bearings on all moving parts (motor, differential, all wheels, and motor)
stainless kingpins
aluminum steering knuckles

There's probably some more stuff but it's been 3 years since i spent any money on it.

It's in these pics here. (Honda NSX body)
5e120704dacfff2a96affe26a7ff7519.jpg

f1b44cb31020e5f6e87342f15363dbbd.jpg

Well **** hell son i guess im gonna have to get some pictures of all mine... lol

i have a 350z 1st genberation with a few mods, i tried to get it running again, i need batterys and to atach the antenna....it was fast and i have so many lights on it its great, i loved it, i need to rebuild the rear end when i get her running again, the gears are bindint up and its like clicking and **** but its still maaaaad fast

well the xmods will get up to 50 mph if you have the right stuff, they're krazy

The group without bodies
100_0281.jpg

100_0282.jpg

And with
100_0283.jpg

My work of art ( needs body work IE: Body filler paint )
100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

100_0290.jpg

My supra ( Super hard to find and ifnot cant find them anymore )
100_0291.jpg

It is also prob my most Radioshack modded ( IE: All the radio shack mods including Motor, Suspension, Clear frame, Carbon fiber top things and more )
100_0292.jpg

100_0293.jpg

Skyline
100_0294.jpg

Camaro
100_0295.jpg

STI ( I love it because i have 4wd added and just drift with it.. its soo sick to drift with the body on
100_0296.jpg

and the truck
100_0298.jpg

I have a dyno too but dont feel like addding pics and a bunch of tools and a tool box and extra parts and body parts and crap...

Dude i wish i could have one of these but i leaned better then to go waist money on somthing ill probly only use a couple of times then get tierd of it. But i love WRX STI's so like im like upsessed with yours ^^^^ also muscle cars are a plus so your camaro is kewl in my book. Dont like much else though, although there all pritty sweet.

well i love modding things out and fourwheelers cost way too much money for me so i like to build on these things

yah i have a mod that goes 123 mph and has a titanium body...with blinker fluid and a piston return spring......dont forget about the oil blow off valve.....hahahahah....jk

Back