Xenon headlight bulbs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if its saying a kit, id assume that would be for an actual headlamp swap including the lights... the link you posted was just for the bulbs. i have these in my warrior and a pretty damn bright. deffly way better than stock.

It says 45/45 isnt the stock a 30/30? Is there anyone who has these who can comment on the long term? I do want to get some better bulbs or a hid kit tho.

I had the same ones on my warrior. They really aren't much brighter than stock, just a whiter light. The stock bulbs are 34 watts I think, and with the blue tint on those the extra wattage just cancels out. Don't expect much of an improvement, they look cool but not the way to go if you really want brighter lights. I don't know if they make HID kits that work in the stock headlight housing or not, but a decent HID kit is going to start at around $100 for a generic one or could be double or triple that because of being an uncommon size bulb and headlight socket.

Back