Xenon Bulbs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasinger12

Reaction score
Just ordered a set of the Xenon Bulbs (Super White) 45watt. To replace my stock 30watt halogen bulbs. Just wanted to know if anyone else is running the Xenon's and if they were happy with them?? The seller I ordered them from has them in 35,45, and 50watt. Hope they end up ok!!!!! Not the cheapest lights Ive every ordered....LOL!!!!!!

deepriggin said:
Are they blistering the plastic lenses at all, or do they get that hot?

So far no blistering. They do get pretty damn hot. I will let you know how it goes...I'm going on a three day ride and I'm leaving in about 2hours...so if the lenses make this trip I will call the bulbs good!!!!!

Wasinger12 said:
deepriggin said:
Are they blistering the plastic lenses at all, or do they get that hot?

So far no blistering. They do get pretty damn hot. I will let you know how it goes...I'm going on a three day ride and I'm leaving in about 2hours...so if the lenses make this trip I will call the bulbs good!!!!!

i am interested in the lights you bougt... do you have the part # and wheer you bought them from....any help would be great..thanks

Sorry I don't have a part number there Xenon Bulbs (Super White) 45watt I got them on ebay. It been awhile now since I started this........I'm finding out that I am starting not to like them very much. Like I said they are very bright....but its not the kind of bright I'm finding that works good in the trails. The light is to spread out and you can't see very good to be honest! I think I'm either going back to stock or going to try to find something else!

Back