Xbox live

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3VER

Reaction score
Who all plays Xbox online? Im 29 but im a kid at heart and i love to play multiplayer shooter games like Call of Duty and Halo. If you want to add me my gamertag is xN3VER. I pretty much only play MW3 at the moment.

midgetfarmer1 is my screenname, leave a message and let me know your from here or i probley wont add you. i dont like to add random people

mine is Waffen 03, got COD Modern Warfare 1 & 2, would be bad ass if a bunch of us had mx vs atv reflex. Lately I've been playing Skryim, I've lost over 200 hours of my life to that damn game

Blu ray and free online play would be nice. Wasnt psn hacked a while back and was down for months? that would suck.

Blu ray and free online play would be nice. Wasnt psn hacked a while back and was down for months? that would suck.

Yes but they fixed it and gave everyone with an account free Identity theft protection for a year and 5 free game downloads plus Playstation Plus pricing for a month on all games

Yes but they fixed it and gave everyone with an account free Identity theft protection for a year and 5 free game downloads plus Playstation Plus pricing for a month on all games

NICE. What is Playstation Plus?

HAHAHAHm, Imagine that, a xbox thread turns into a PS# thread.

Im a PS# guy as well. My S/N is BISKETZ

Latest posts

Back