• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Warrior motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliec88

Reaction score
Motor went knocking, disassembled it and found out the rod bearing is shot so instead of waiting around for parts im looking for a running Warrior motor while I build this one with quality parts.

Or if anyone has a Crank assembly they'd like to sell let me know. Cash in hand, paypal ready.

Thanks

-Charles

Umm, not really sure what im looking to spend on a motor but anything reasonable would be nice. Or anything that is already built as far as High Comp goes.

Thanks

my motor is built pretty much but it burns oil, has new rings idk if they didnt seat correctly or if its valve seals. pm me if you are interested

my motor is built pretty much but it burns oil, has new rings idk if they didnt seat correctly or if its valve seals. pm me if you are interested

Pm'd... more specs please.

if i cant sell my warrior soon ill be parting it out the motor is an 01and runs strong and only has about 20 hours on it so if you still need it in a week or so its for sale

Latest posts

Back