• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - WARRIOR FRAME w/ title

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
I want to buy a frame with a title. No cracks, and it needs to be straight. I dont really care what it looks like as far as the paint because I'll be repainting it. Tell me if you guys have anything and I'll make an offer. thanks.
ben.

Teamexileracing has a frame but not sure if he is parting it out. send him a PM though.

I'm not only getting it for the title, my frame is just fucked up as it is so I could use a different one anyways. My bumper mounts are all broken off and the part that extends out in the back where the grab bar mounts is bent down on one side so the grab bar is crooked and it looks retarded. If I cant get another one, I'll just try to fix up mine. Just thought it would be easiest to find a frame that already has a title and isn't bent up and broken. Plus when I do my rebuild I'll want a better frame anyways so... if anyone has one let me know thanks.

found one on ebay i might get but if not, how much do you want for yours yeoldetimewarrior?

Yeah the red should look good. does anyone know what it might cost to have a frame sandblasted? I was thinking I'd do the swingarm black and the bearing carrier the same blue as the frame. Wheel hubs blue. And polish the clutch cover.

Back