• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Warrior Bottom End

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebaccm26

Reaction score
Looking to buy a complete and good working bottom end. Must shift fine with no grinds or knocks and have good bearings. It is fine if it does not have the outer covers. It is also fine if it does not have a clutch or stator/flywheel.

Is it a stock stroke crank? No issues? Figure out a shipped price to 49426 and let me know, shouldn't be too bad via FedEx Ground.

Stock stroke... No issues...

Shipping was around 100 bucks through UPS, as that is all that is close to me.. problem I was having was trying to figure out what to put it in to ship

In the past I have shipped engines in rubbermaid totes. You just put some cardboard in on the bottom and sides to protect it from impact. To secure the lid you drill holes through the bin and the lid around the edge and put zip ties through the holes. This seems unnecessary though for just a bottom end.

Alternatively some places sell heavy duty cardboard boxes, I think that you can possibly get them at places like Wal-Mart or Home Depot. Or you can just double up on the boxes. As long as it is packaged tightly there isn't usually an issue. The people at UPS will have a pretty good idea about whether or not your packaging job would be adequate.

What would you want in total for the bottom end?

^That crank came out of one of my motors, not many hrs on it the starter broke off the block and i just replaced it all.

Looks pretty good, I'll take it. I think you over estimated the shipping though, I just briefly looked via UPS ground and it didn't come out anywhere near $100, maybe you over estimated the weight? Figure out what the actual price of shipping is going to be for however you are going to package it and let me know. I have Paypal ready for whenever you can get the shipping cost figured out.

Back