• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade Z400 carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Reaction score
I remember a while ago somebody here was selling z400 carbs, but I can't seem to find the thread anymore. Mine has a vacuum leak somewhere and I won't be bothered to try and find out where the hell it is. I'm looking for somebody to sell me theirs or maybe trade theirs for mine and a bit of cash. Raptor 350 carbs are fine too.

It was me... I sold all that I had. I even had a Raptor 350 carb that I sold on ebay too. Suprisingly it went for $117 and I only wanted $75

I have a Mikuni 36mm carb off a Honda 250R yes a 2 stroke. i been told it can be made to work on a 4stroker but i didn't wanta mess with it. i bought it off e bay, here is the description the guy had.......This is an almost brand new 36MM Mikuni that I was running on a high
performance Warrior I built a few years back. The thing really
screamed untill I blew it. This carb had about 2 hours run time on
it and I cleaned it right away and stored it. It is just like brand new.
You may have to re-jet depending on your application.
I was running a clamp-on K&N filter with this carb. You will need to install
whatever style choke and cable you want to run on it.

let me know if ya wanta give it a try i would be willin to work with on it.

Is it a flat or round slide? Also, it might be weird because the pilot circuit if different on 2 strokes.

it is round slide....yea i thought the same thing. let me know i would be willing to let ya try b4 ya buy if ya thought ya might wanta mess with it.

I don't want to screw around with carbs anymore, I just want it to work. I've gone through too much crap with my stocker and now this one.

Latest posts

Back