• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB stock exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithd

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a stock muffler, I already have a good headpipe. I have DG pipe on it now and it is too loud for where I ride. The only catch is that I live in Ontario, Canada, so it must be shipped through USPS (NOT UPS) which is the cheapest/fastest. If interested I would trade the DG straight up for a decent stock pipe. Thanks!

So you absolutely need a stock pipe? I have a supertrapp that I could sell, it's not too loud. Where in ontario are you?

Peterborough..
It's not an absolute must, I just want the quad as quiet as possible. How much louder is the supertrapp than a stock exhaust and how much are you asking. PM me! Thanks!!

it should still work as far as i have heard they are the same.

i have a stock muffler thats been just sitting around since i got my fmf t4

i'd be willing to trade or do it for money what ever floats your boat lol

pm if your interrested

I am in the same boat (almost), not to hyjack your thread but I am in Strongsville Ohio and I am in need of the same thing. I would be happy to make a trade, my DG for stock, or buy stock, or whatever...... I just want to be able to ride in my back yard without everyone knowing I am there!!!!

Latest posts

Back