• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: stock exhaust can

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfieff

Reaction score
I just picked up an '02 warrior and the stock exhaust can is shot. Let me know what you have. Email is probably the easiest way to get me, [email protected]. I would need it shipped to 12302. Thanks.

Have a 2000 warrior exhaust can.

100_0626.jpg

Can work something out if interested.

i have an 2004 stock exhaust if interseted, like new took off after about 6 months. can send pics of it if interested. you would have to pay for shipping it would be shipping from 63048

jimbo, I'm not sure how much it weighs, if you could shoot me an email, [email protected] and let me know what you would want for it shipped to 12302. Thanks.

I just picked one up for $50....can't believe someone would pay that much for a stock one

If I would have seen this sooner I have a like new stocker already packaged up and ready to go for way less than 50 bucks...

98warrior, i'll cancel the other one....how much shipped to 12302? The other one was $30 with $20/shipping. Let me know ASAP.

Back