• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB like new front black plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
what the title says i need some nice black front plastics for my friends warrior bc i broke his. ive got money just tell me what you guys have. thnx.
ben.

Maier plastics are ****, that's why they broke. Factory yamaha plastics cost about the same and are better in every way.

Maier plastics are ****, that's why they broke. Factory yamaha plastics cost about the same and are better in every way.

What r u saying that they are just cheeply made or what, all that i have noticed is that the plastic is made really hard and non flimsy at all.

[quote:2js5lgzn]Maier plastics are ****, that's why they broke. Factory yamaha plastics cost about the same and are better in every way.

What r u saying that they are just cheeply made or what, all that i have noticed is that the plastic is made really hard and non flimsy at all. [/quote:2js5lgzn]

I don't know that it's necessarily cheaply made, but the plastic compound they use really sucks for quad fenders. As you noted, they are really stiff, which means when they bend they will either break (as you discovered already) or they'll crease and not spring back. Another thing I noticed with them, particularly the rears, is that they tend to get saggy over time and that's not cool.

In comparison, it takes a lot to cause any damage to the stock fenders. I've had my fenders twisted and contorted so bad that they were bent 90 degrees downward and still sprung right back to where they were. The trade-off is that the colored fenders will get white stress marks in them, but at least you can use a heat gun and fix that. That's why I like the white plastics on mine. They're not the easiest to keep clean, but i'll never get white stress marks on them.

Back