• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Intake rocker and adjuster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Reaction score
I'm looking for the intake side rocker and valve clearance adjuster. My adjuster keeps backing out for some reason and I want to replace the whole assembly just to be safe.

have you ever removed a rocker........they can be a pain get out .............you have to have a slide hammer .................I may have that rocker let me look but just wanted to warn ya of the work ya have ahead of yourself to get the old one out. I would try tighten them down one more time before ya go thur the trouble of replacing that.

I already tightened it down twice, 2nd time I used loctite and it still didn't hold.

But thinking about it now, it's the nut that comes off, so maybe all I need is the adjuster. Do you have one without a rocker? If it's that annoying I guess I'll just replace the adjuster and nut.

EDIT: Never mind, just bought an adjuster and nut from a dealership, might still need a rocker though, so I'll keep the thread open.

Latest posts

Back