• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Ims Roll Design footpegs for warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my ims pegs thats my price to let em go. Just tossed it out as option

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

C4451739-FF4F-45B1-89F5-E5E2D37F1C2A-3211-000002DF40FC7BDE_zps078bb157.jpg

It's different when you don't want to sell you put a crazy number out there (I've done the same thing)
but when you want to sell or need to sell you usually try to keep the prices low

everyone has done it and there is nothing wrong with it

Yes it is I wanna be like whorerider

If you want to be like me then why dont you actually ride your quad? I race every weekend, how often do you even ride?? Untill i see pics of you riding all you are is a key-board racer, :picstfu:.

Well I was thinking about getting into racing. But you took all the good sponsors. So how are maxi pad and preparation H treating you?
I heard there's a up and coming transgender hitting the circuit congratulations

Well I was thinking about getting into racing. But you took all the good sponsors. So how are maxi pad and preparation H treating you?
I heard there's a up and coming transgender hitting the circuit congratulations

I wouldnt know, they wouldnt send me a contract because they said they really wanted to sign with douchebags that dont ride. Apparently i ride to much for there liking.

Your the transgender thats gonna start riding? Thats great that you are slowly getting the sand out of your vag and you can tie your own shoes now.

Uh huh kinda what I established in previous comment.

Listen here Ricky Retardo you dont wanna race me. Ill shart in your face while taking your mom for a ride!

Latest posts

Back