• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Exhaust valve

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Need an exhaust valve for the head I got from guppy. Thats what caused his loss of compression, he bent the exhaust valve some how. Im prepping the head for my top end rebuild and will be tearing it down this week to do some porting and the modding for the megacycle cam. Let me know guys, some one has to have an extra one floating around.

Let me take a look, I have a head laying on the bench with a broken exhaust stub I used for cant ,remember if it still has valves.

The one I have is slightly bent as well on the top (big cam damage?). Buy new, there relatively cheap.

i have the valve, spring, and retainer off of my 07 raptor. as far as i kno there is absolutelynothing wrong with it, i just swaped it out when i did my build. ill pm you my # if you want me to send some pics.

also have the intake side if your interested

Hit me up with prices guys, either pm or here.

Only need a valve miami, when I picked up the cam it came with a R&D(think I got the company right!! LOL) springs and such. Im doing a little porting to the head and next week in class, if I can get an exhaust valve by then, Im gonna give it a fresh valve job and reassembly it.

vavle

Hi i have one in really good conditon if you want it. I put full kibblewhite valves, retainers, and springs in mine last year.

Latest posts

Back