• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[WTB] Any carb that fits a Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Reaction score
I'm looking for a carb to replace my stocker. Mine's been pissing me off to no end with it's constantly sticking accelerator pump and I just want to replace the whole damn thing. I've wasted too much time trying to fix it with no luck. I'm looking for anything that fits, I would prefer if it's jetted for a piped/filtered motor or if it accepts stock style Mikuni jets.

Show me what you have. :D

My friend has a stock one jetted for a fmf pipe and a open box filter idk what jet kit it is but I know its aftermarket because i gave him the kit. But if your interested let me know and ill tell him.

Pm sent, I don't need it to be jetted anyway, I have a small collection of jets from trying to get mine right.

have you checked your gaping with your rockers latly? Thats what was wrong with mine. I coudnt get jetted if my left depended on it. CHecked the gaps and they were way off. Corrected them then it worked perfectly fine after that.

No that's fine I think, but the accel. pump keeps sticking, and I've replaced pretty much everything and it still doesn't work. I've wasted too much time screwing with this thing so I just want to buy another one.

No that's fine I think, but the accel. pump keeps sticking, and I've replaced pretty much everything and it still doesn't work. I've wasted too much time screwing with this thing so I just want to buy another one.

personally dude, if you have the chance get a different carb then the warrior one, do it. Its a abortion for a design.
Check e-bay for z400 carbs or raptor 350. You will have to get a intake manifold clamp on type from duncan racing(that they sell on with there PE38mm carb kits) or another aftermart company but you'll have much better luck and your bike will run better and have more torque.
You also may have to rig up a throttle cable but its well worth it.

That's what I want to do, but cost is the problem. If I can find one of those for cheap, I'll go for it, otherwise I'm going stock.

Latest posts

Back