• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb-20'' bmx bike rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
i know there are some bike enthusiasts on here so i figured i would post up, im looking for front and rear hubs/rims/axle and nuts for a 20'' bmx bike, i need a perfect condition rear rim (my brakes are really sensitive to imperfections in rims, thanks guys

I have a DK front hub with spokes. haha
if you actually want it, I'll sell cheap!! you just have to build it if you know how

also, I'll sell you some of the old stuff I get from work: hubs, rims, spokes, etc... let me know so I can put some of the stuff aside

i need front and rear rims hubs axles (everything) i need cheap, i dont know how to build them so that will either need to be done or someone tell me how, also im looking for metal foot petals for a one piece crank, possibly crank bearings but i should be able to use the ones i have, i would like to get new rear brakes and a rear lever (i cut the fronts off) and i have bars but i dont really like them i think ill just cut them up and weld them to how i like.....i dont know if im going with black and red or black and blue so if you have anything in colors hook a brotha up...thanks man

I have basically a whole bike here you can have anytihng off of. Its an older mongoose, but back before the wally world cheap ass mongoose days. Its already in pieces as i planned on rebuilding/ repainting it but i sorda have up on that.

mine was a crappy mongoose, back in the day it was over 300$, if those rims and tires are good how much u want, also rear brake parts and if u have metal petals, pics and prices please, i just need to finish this thing so i can stop being embarrassed riding my brothers 21 speed which sucks ass

97-- I work in a bike shop. Brand's Cycle and Fitness to be exact

Warrior-- I have a rear brake lever, 1st part of giro cable (from lever to the giro), black front fork, black spokes, and black hub. I might even have the 2 tires (Haro dirt tread). The bike they were on was trashed! Send a PM if interested. I'll let you know whatever else I can get.

Back