Wrecked my quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
I rolled my quad approx 3 times down a hill in the snow today, when i got It out of the creek, i noticed I have to turn the bars to the right now and it pulled hard to the left, what might I have bent? i'm thinking tie rod?

That sucks, the nest way to find out what you bent is to obviously look and see, but it sounds like a tireod.

i looked but nothing appears bent except my brand new msr bars, but that wouldn't affect it in this way...

the steering stem bent would be noticable in the bars leaning, It has to be the tie rods because its just like the alignment is off?

the steering stem bent would be noticable in the bars leaning, It has to be the tie rods because its just like the alignment is off?

Not necessarily. If it twists it could do what you described. A friend of mine did that to his warrior.

I hate too hear that. It wouldn't have to be bent much at all to throw off your steering/tracking/alignment. Your bars being bent wouldn't make it pull, your bars would just be cock eyed while you were going straight. Look at the paint for cracks on the parts you think might be bent. Could be a bent stem, if it is not. If it rolled over it's side I would say it is probably a tie-rod or a-arm, but could be the frame. If it flipped end over end that would probably up your chances of the frame being bent.
Hope it's not the frame.

it rolled sideways but not like violently, just a slow roll practically, hell I was slidin down the hill on my back, praying it didn't hit me lol

it rolled sideways but not like violently, just a slow roll practically, hell I was slidin down the hill on my back, praying it didn't hit me lol

hahaha, glad it didn't get ya bud. I've got a sixteen stitch scar on my chin because I stopped before my quad did :)

Latest posts

Back