Wow this things the best i guess...Bahaha(Updated)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know where to begin? I am blaming whoever posted it, since I will never get the 9:33 back from watching that :'(
Well boys you better watch out for that motherfucker, cuz he will lite your ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea I love the zip tie stitching. ;D

This dude is a retart, He talks about his quad like even he is in envy, but I was gettin siked watching him ride, made me wanna go.

I thought i would bring this back up on how stupid this guy is because i havent herd anything new about him. ******* loser. Hahahaha well lets here what some new people have to say?

hahaha i was waiting for someone to bring this back up. i love how dumb this guy is.

I wonder if hes a member on here and hes just not speaking up.

WTF is wrong with this guy, purple and blue, RAM air intake???, white front rims. C'mon the least he could do is get some headlights ;D

[quote:9thekzv9]dude... that's my fourwheeler!

Bull ****.....if so jump off a cliff with it and see if it can fly because its just so damn good. Tell me how that works out for you. hahahaha :p
[/quote:9thekzv9]

Yeah.. it's the best dude.

evilhaze wtf is wrong with u? yeah sure the guy in the video is an idiot but saying that is just gona piss people off along with other things that you have said...

that guy is like every other guy with a warrior.

Who the **** do you think you r....r u pissed because all the cool kids on world of warcraft ::) were making fun of you so you thought you had to come on here for a couple days and piss everyone off? ******* leave :mad:

i have a warrior and we cant get it to fire we have changed the cdi box, rector fire,coil pickup coil stator ignition switch still wont run.as for the guy so in love with his warrior.he needs to take a chill pill

u guys are so funny please take it easy on me its my first time on this site ;D

Latest posts

Back