Wow this forum is small as hell!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well now that im getting my 450 i started to get on other forums and i was amazed....they suck. There are soo many poeple and so many different threads, you cant keep track of anything, i hate it. Although i do get a lot of help for my 450 a bunch of them are bitches and just talk crap.

"Argueing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even though you won your still retarded!"

I just wanted to let you guys know to keep it the way it is. I love this place and ill always come back!

Well I've noticed that warrior owners tend to be more laid back and helpful. I guess it's because the warrior isn't the most high-performance machine, the owners know that, we generally aren't competitive, we're in this to just screw around and have some fun, out main goal isn't winning every race, it's to simply have fun, racing or not.

This is my favorite site even though I dont ride my Raptor much anymore. With a few exceptions everyone here is fun and uncensored. A lot of sites are too uptight. The site for my Kawi is pretty good but most dont compare to this one. People here seem more like myself-just having fun and who cares about the rest.

it's to simply have fun, racing or not.

Well said MadCow...

I'm going to my first race this weekend. Not racing... just a spectator. I always wanted to see one in person.

I agree this is a great forum.
I think the forum software is not good though.
Doesn't even have a "new posts" button on the main page (that I have found).

I find the VBulletin forums WAY easier to use.

As mentioned before, for some reason my browser never stops working the whole time I am here. I am on high speed, my system is clean and it doesnt do this on any other forum I visit. This site does this on any of the 3 computers I am inclined to surf with.

I agree this is a great forum.

Look all the way at the bottom of the main page... the line that reads " view 30 most recent posts" or something like that.

As for the forum's actual interface, it works good enough considering it's free.

Yeh this sight it laid back and most other forums have it so it can't cus... here its just like **** it.

[quote:euful5od]I agree this is a great forum.

Look all the way at the bottom of the main page... the line that reads " view 30 most recent posts" or something like that.

As for the forum's actual interface, it works good enough considering it's free.[/quote:euful5od]

+1
We have a great little site here and basically pretty nice place to hang out.

[quote:lj3tlypd]I agree this is a great forum.

As for the forum's actual interface, it works good enough considering it's free.[/quote:lj3tlypd]

Thanks for pointing out the recent posts thing.

I don't know dick about the actual software behind this type of site, I know I like browsing VBulletin, and I assume they charge some ridiculous price for their software due to it's popularity. Free is always good.

while this forum is extremely personal and smaller than others....i have learned a great deal from others as well. sites like exriders piss me off but you cant beat sites like trx450r.org.

the amount of knowledge for our bikes found on trx450r.org is unmatched by any other site so i suggest you get used to it and start to read because it is a very useful tool.

some of you might not know me.. but i was on here a great deal a few years back.

while this forum is extremely personal and smaller than others....i have learned a great deal from others as well. sites like exriders piss me off but you cant beat sites like trx450r.org.

the amount of knowledge for our bikes found on trx450r.org is unmatched by any other site so i suggest you get used to it and start to read because it is a very useful tool.

some of you might not know me.. but i was on here a great deal a few years back.

I've looked over that site while I find it very useful for 450r owners I don't see much info about warrior/raptor engine, bike.

i was referring to 450rs... my fault for not clearing that up but once you get involved in that community it is just as beneficial as this site

-ant

i was referring to 450rs... my fault for not clearing that up but once you get involved in that community it is just as beneficial as this site

-ant

Why would I want to if I don't own a 450r? Any site that basically only talks about one model of fourwheeler is going to be very beneficial. Would you agree?

yes i agree but my post was never for you.....it was for exile considering he has a 450r now so why dont you relax a little bit man.

his thread is about 450 sites and other atv sites and their comparison to this site....thats why i put that up there.

yes i agree that that site is amazing for r's you prob seen me on there ive been a member for about a month now.

O i sent you a pm with prices.

Back