Worrior Problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfnaked411

Reaction score
my friend has a 1999 worrior and it has a big bore, and pipe and filter and stuff like that, but it is getting some spark and it will start but once u try to give it gas it boggs out and we cleaned the jets and they were fine, but what do u guys think? let me know and ask some questions about it, and what should we do?????????

Can you elaborate on "bog out"? Does it just go "blah" and shut off, or does it do more of a pop and sputter thing? And did you check the intake manifold for cracks/tears?

Parking Brake Sensor! Unplug that useless thing from the harness and I bet all your troubles will go away :cool:

hahah Yamarider i was just gonnna say the same thing when reading then u bet me too it lol, anyway i bet it the parking break sensor . mine did the same thing sputer when gas but idle fine . could also be the sensor screw on the perch some they get all may rusty or corosive try that after u unplug the senson if not replace that bolt .

Back