Works Shocks or Suspension

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLyon

Reaction score
I just bought a 97 Yamaha Warrior 350 like a week ago.The guy was ready to sell it in parts and almost everything was taken off from the frame.He told me it had a bad clutch and rear bearings were bad.When I really took a look at it as soon as i got home I noticed that the shocks were not the same as my other Warrior 350,so when I took a better look I found out they were Works Shocks front and rear In great shape (Probably used 3 times or so).Now,I have no expirience at all with atv mechanics so I looked on the web and found out they are very expensive shocks.Im putting almost everything new on it including all the plastics and new tires and wheels and much more.Before I paint the frame and start putting everything together to rebuild it I want to find out if I should keep these shocks.Can someone tell me how good they are and whats the difference between those,stock ones and others?
:atv:

I have the works AT steelers and love them. They are pretty pricey, but, they are still affordable compared to others on the market, and depending on the model of works they are. Keep them. Once you try them, you will never go back to stockers. Get yourself a banshee or 01 raptor 660 rear shock, and it'll feel completely different. I have the shee and it rides like a dream.

Ya keep those works shocks and which ones are they. The make a couple different grades. I've got black widow fronts and i love them.

I have the works AT steelers and love them. They are pretty pricey, but, they are still affordable compared to others on the market, and depending on the model of works they are. Keep them. Once you try them, you will never go back to stockers. Get yourself a banshee or 01 raptor 660 rear shock, and it'll feel completely different. I have the shee and it rides like a dream.

The one in the back is a Works shock too.Is the banshee one still better?

Ya keep those works shocks and which ones are they. The make a couple different grades. I've got black widow fronts and i love them.

These are just the ones...I think that I paid really cheap for the Warrior considering these shocks...

Attachments

• Works shocks.jpg
    Works shocks.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
Not yet bro,im loking for a frame with legit papers so I can mount the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back