• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Works front shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronc3buster842001

Reaction score
They need rebuilt and one needs the little white spring... Asking 125 shipped to your door..

I bought another set so dont need them anymore... May even trade for other aftermarket parts..

35 bucks a shock for rebuild... I never did call the guy back to see how much the spring was... Id say no more than 25 for the spring...

Nope... He said he wanted them and I sent him my paypal info.. But have yet to get any cash, so back on the auction block they go... LOL

Nope... He said he wanted them and I sent him my paypal info.. But have yet to get any cash, so back on the auction block they go... LOL

I see that! He seems to be pulling that **** with a lot of people and I'm getting tired of it! Soon I will make sure he cant buy from us!! You know who you are and better stop the ****!!:eek:

Pulling what Jeff I called works and they told me it was 135 dollars to fix plus around $25 shipping I don't have $260 to waste quickly like that

Broncbuster if you still have them buy the 31st il buy them for sure il have all the money by then you got my word I need them because my front left shock I blown

Latest posts

Back