working on it ((*UPDATED*))

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
slowly but surely, i tore it down and built it back up time to do some things to it, flipped wheels lights and washed the shock covers, i took off the oil injection and fixed the exhaust tip( it was all fucked up from the previous owner doing 12'o clocks without a grab bar)

so here it is

000_0811.jpg

000_0812.jpg

i need to finish ajusting them and hook them up and whatnot but thats how it is right now

It looks good from what I can see. Get some pics of it in the daylight, and do something about that beat ass bumper.

yeah, that is next, im going to replace the bar with a larger pipe thats bnot busted in, until i get a aftermarket one

2 stroke motors are easier to do rebuilds on...bot as many parts, and cheaper...looks good..but IMO, i'd get rid, or not rid,but place those lights somewhere else. But looks goood

idk i might make another bracket to go under the fenders, there is one other place i would like to try, those wont work when i do my black and blue sceme with the 2003 hood

i think the bumper makes the whole thing look like crap. but when you put a new bumper on it will look better

The lights look good where they are at, dont be like everyone else and mount them on the frame near the bumper ::)

yeah, i like them how they are too, the brackets for lights are so easy and fun to make if you have the right materials and they work properly i didnt, the drill only had one working battery and it ran dead quickly, and we dont have the workbench here from the garage yet (we just put up a shed so that we can transfer the tools and stuff here from the garage at our old house

i got some pics of them in the light but i still haven't adjusted them, and in the background you can see the shed that they are going into when we get the workbench, tools and everything else in

000_0816.jpg

000_0815.jpg

000_0814.jpg

000_0813.jpg

just got back from getting my ratio cup my motor oil and my gas....at around 3:30-4:00 im going to get my amsoil premix oil

SHE IS ALIVE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy, it sounds and revs so much better than before and there is a powerband now

Back