work

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganberry

Reaction score
I know somebody asked this before, but I was just wondering what your jobs are. Im in 10th grade, but work on a farm. let me tell you, its a sweet job. lol. later

I'm 15 and i work construction. Hard work but i get $10 an hour cash so i get good money.

Wow life is rough. I sit here in front of this thing all day long!!!

I'm a fire alarm inspector with Tyco Fire & Security. I've only been there for about a month, but so far it's great.

Warriorspeed, what happened to helping out at the Yamaha dealer?

I work on a decent size farm and also work as a supervisor at a dog kennel hah. I pick up side jobs landscaping too...

How can you do that, man? My last job was a desk job kind of thing, and I hated it more than any one person should be able to hate a job. I don't know how people can be happy sitting in the same place all day every day.

I've been doing that the last few day s also!!!

I have this week off................. ;D ;D

M.D.O.T. Interstate concrete/bridge inspector 8 yrs (michigan department of transportation)

(civil engineer) Great job good money and Im somewhere else every season and always outside. If I work any more than 4 hrs I get 8 automatically and anything after 8 hrs is overtime and any hours over 10 is double time everyday no matter how many reg hours you have.

Research and Development Engineer for a small construction equipment manufacturer and engine manufacturer.

[quote:iw1toxgm]Wow life is rough. I sit here in front of this thing all day long!!!

How can you do that, man? My last job was a desk job kind of thing, and I hated it more than any one person should be able to hate a job. I don't know how people can be happy sitting in the same place all day every day.[/quote:iw1toxgm]

Because if yard work needs to be done I go do it, then come in work a little bit more. Or if a vehicle needs a cleaning or oil change. Sometimes I feel like riding in the morning, sometimes afternoon.

The only days I don't sit here all day are Saturdays, and Mondays. I work at a car stereo shop 19 hours a week on them 2 days installing.

I love computers, Im a geek I know. So much to do, so much to learn a **** load of $$$$$ to make!!!

Ah, that's not too bad then. It's when you have someone breathing down your neck and pushing you all day that it starts to suck.

Ah, that's not too bad then. It's when you have someone breathing down your neck and pushing you all day that it starts to suck.

Yeah. It could be worse.

Im a freelance prop guy/set dresser/car prep tech. I work on music videos, tv commercials and corporate videos. Tough work but always different and I get to work with famous people (sometimes), get to play with cool toys including a Rolls Royce Phantom, a harley and a ducati, and get to go places you usually cant go to. I also get about 4 months off every year which has been great for snowmobiling and quad riding since I can ride during the week when all the weekend warriors are at work.

I'm a cylinder head tech at a SE Michigan Motorsports shop. Pretty cool work. I get to play with race cars all day.

Back