WOOOOO :) *updated*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well, just ordered some stuff from Dennis Kirk..

some fox 180 pants, navy

tether kill switch

shift roost protector

and some more stuff from BRMOffroad..

set of 3 numbers.. 2 for fenders and 1 for front bumper.

and 1 number plate for my rear grabbar..

all my numbers have white backgrounds with red numbers..

my MX number is 151 :)

I'll let everyone know how everything goes with these 2 companies and i will post pics of their products. when they get here :p

Just ordered some more stuff from denniskirk.. ITP baja series rims (8'' rear) and holeshot mxr4's (18'') ill be sure to get pics up when i get everything!

Yo 06yfm350 next time you want to order something let me order it and charge you 100 more. You've been spending too much money. Its time the man gets his share.HAHAHA

updated-

only got 1 pic so far, but heres one of my numberplates from BRM Offroad, i highly recommend them. great customer service and products!
rearnumber.jpg

look like a real racceerr now dude, looks like ure missin one of ure chain adjuster bolts on the right side

ill get more pics when its cleaned up. i cancelled my order for rims/tires from denniskirk and i am going to someplace local to get them tomorrow i hope. i also got my fox pants and tether killswitch from denniskirk. i will get more pics, my camera ran outta batteries after i took that first pic haha.. thanks for the compliments guys..

and the chain adjuster bolt is just covered up from a peice of moss or something, cheap skid plate holds everything in it .. ::)

got my holeshot mxr6's today, ordered my itp baja's. they are going to be here friday (hopefully) and i will have them all mounted and everything friday night. got all of my numbers mounted now, im just starting to clean the beast up for pics. need to do some polishing and some other stuff.. ill take more pics when im finished.

Latest posts

Back