woo hoo!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
My mom and dad surprised me today with an all black Blingstar iron cross bumper for gettin straight b's on my report card!!!!
I held it and just stared at it for like 10 minutes before even thinking about putting it on!
Then when i did go to the garage, i saw my z( which i had'nt cleaned since the last time at the track) was dirty, way to dirty to be connected with such a beautiful bumper! So now the z is super clean, only thing is.....

BUMPER DOESNT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn skid plate is getting in the way, so tomorrow im grinding down the skid plate so that the bumper will fit nice and snug!

cool to hear man get a pic of her when its all taken care of hope it all goes well tomarrow

i get frickin a's on my report card and all i get is a pat on the back and maybe a pack of gum or something. I wouldn't mind getting an iron cross bumber. i think thatd look sweet. later.

Thanks ya'll, i'll get pics this saturday when i go to that new nearby track, and some vids to!
I'll put in a review in the right forum on this bumper now that its mounted.

What the hell do you get if you get all A's.....A slut with benefits???HAHA...

Post pics when you get the chance...Oh yeah you don't have a digital camera...I guess when you use all 24 exposers let us see it ;).....

What the hell do you get if you get all A's.....A slut with benefits???HAHA...

Post pics when you get the chance...Oh yeah you don't have a digital camera...I guess when you use all 24 exposers let us see it ;).....
Hey hey hey, I DO have a digi, its just broken ;D and it's not 24 exposers, its 32, i dont buy that cheap crap :cool:

I'll find out what i get for straight A's next school year, i'll be good with rezzies, or the full prostitute thing, dont think the girly friend will like that though lol.

Well good job regardless on the all B's son!!!!HAHAHA...And you got a nice pumper to show off now, your girl friend might not like all that atention there. HAHA...

Make sure that the bumper won't fit inside of your skid before grinding. I have to loosen my bumper to get my skid on or off so maybe there is some combination like that with yours. Either way, congrats!

Make sure that the bumper won't fit inside of your skid before grinding. I have to loosen my bumper to get my skid on or off so maybe there is some combination like that with yours. Either way, congrats!
Tried that to, the mounts on the blingstar are freaking huge, but it's ok, bumpers on, z is looking bangable ::)

i thought you had a blingstar at one point in time. anyways, good job and congrats lucky bastard

i thought you had a blingstar at one point in time. anyways, good job and congrats lucky bastard
lol nope, i"ve been dying for one for a long time, i was going to get one righ after my b-day with whatever flow i accquired, but now i gotta find something else to blow he b-day money on ;D
thanks man.

For those of you who don't know, AP stands for "Absolutely Pitiful"!

Have fun deciding what to spend the other cash on!

For those of you who don't know, AP stands for "Absolutely Pitiful"!

Have fun deciding what to spend the other cash on!
Lol, asshole ::) ;D
Still thinking what to spend it on,Thinking abotu rezzies, but alot of my friends told me I wont feel a difference in shock performance. So I'm thinkin an axle, or new tires.

Back