Won't rev when clutch is in

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshyork

Reaction score
So I was riding my warrior and idk what happened to it. When I hold the clutch in and go to and try to rev it it starts to die. When i ride it wide open it spits and sputters like it's the carb so I have no idea what it could be and I just hope it's nothing major.

Take the 2 wires that go to the clutchlever safty switch
1 cut said wires
2 strip the ends of said wires
3 trist the wires together
4 cover wires with electrical tape (or some sort of insolator)

If this dosent do it its got watter in the fuel

I tried the safety thing for the clutch lever and that's not it. I dont Think it would be water in the gas cause it only acts weird when I pull the clutch lever in. It acts like it's flooded when I hold the clutch in and try to rev it up but it rides fine. My friend said the timing was off and i have no idea how to fix that at all or even where to begin. But thanks for the help so far.

Have you tryed draining the carb? There's a screw on the bottom of the carb all by its self loosen it and fuel should run from the hose on the bottom of the carb next to the screw

I found out that my brothers friend had hooked up to cables somewhere they shouldnt have been and its running good now. But thanks for all of the help.

Back