wolvy fan!!!traded 01 660 loaded for 01 wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn arthur

Reaction score
yes its true I made the trade!!I had a 01 660 raptor that was loaded to the max bored HMF pipe FMF header bomb high comp. piston etc.I floated the valves and was gettin ready to buy new head piston etc.till I saw a 01 wolverine sittin next door it would start but had no rev.When I looked it over I noticed that the CDI box was a bit wider like what was on the warrior.Everything on the bike was bone stock no wrench marks on it.The guy already said he wanted the raptor so with out battin a eye I made the trade.I liked the raptor but it always had a problem alot of my ridin buddy have a wolverine and stand behind them till death do em part.I also ridin a wolvy and knew that the machin will always be relaible vs the nickle and dime of the 660.I dont intend to miss up my motor with alot of stuiped mods but if anyone knows of some good simple mods that I should do please fill me in.I already intend to buy a 424 kit for it and is there any to stay away from or is warn the only company out there that makes them?

Latest posts

Back