wolvy 450 Big Bore

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnyv99

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for someone who put the Big Bore kit on a 450 wolvy. I am wanting to put one on mine but want to know if it is really worth it. Is it a dramatic difference or a mild diffence. Where did you get the power low , mid, or all around. Also what came with the kit, is it just a piston and the jug .

When in Dout Floor It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good one I have been thinking about that too but was told should just buy a renegade 500.

i guess I got no hits on this . I still would like to talk with someone who did this to thier wolvy, but I guess i will ask another question . Who has put on a Web Cam on thier bike and which one did you go with. The all around performance or the low end grunt. Hope to get an answer

The 488 fst kit is great but takes a good bit of machining to get everything properly in there as the cases have to be clearanced to make room for the new sleeve and piston to slide down into. Which means a good guy to keep shavings out of your motor or split the cases.

Back