Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUDA2471

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking at buying a wolverine. I'm selling my blaster because I want a 4x4 and something with racks. I was just wondering if they are a good all around 4x4??? And do they have enough power to go through some mud but get around on the road at a good clip?

Thanks guys for your help!

Great machines, and have plenty f power to go through mud as long as you don't om crazy with tire size. I wouldn't go larger than 25" tires if you MUST go bigger.

Definitely quick for a 350 utility atv, and great handling. Still the only true 'sport ute' made in my opinion.

That's what I like to hear. About how fast do they go? And are wolverines better or worse than warriors?

They can top out at about 53-55 mph.

Better or worse than Warriors? In what way? Two totally different machines...one's a 4x4, and one's a 2wd sport quad...can't really compare them.

Well just because they are both 350's I guess. I have heard that some 350's aren't 4x4, is that true?

Ok that's good. What are some of the most common mods people do to them? I'm not really familiar with utility quads and the mods that you can do to them.

Pipe, filter, snorkels, tires/rims, lighting, winch...the basic stuff. The Warn 4-2-4 is nice to have too.

Latest posts

Back