• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wolverine decals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSWolverine

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can buy new wolverine decals? mine are all ripped to hell..... Im considering going to a vynol store and just geting them to make me a pair of fake ones but would rather have the reall thing if possible

Are you looking for stock replacements, or any Wolverine decals?

I picked up a couple on Ebay, but the following is a link to Powers Edge Motorsports, they offer that micro fiche where you can pick stock replacement parts. They list all of the factory decals:

http://www.powersedge.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/2/yamaha.aspx?yamaha_motorcycle_parts

Just enter your ride from the drop down menus, and when it opens up the fiche, click on "Emblem Label 1"

Those look good, im thinking i may pick up a set of the ones that are on the side plastic by the gas tank. Ill probably check around ebay to some... as any wolverine decals would be great

Yeah, when I was looking them up to post for ya, I thought about replacing a couple of the factory ones on mine, then I saw the prices :shock: I think aftermarket ones will do just fine :lol:

Back