Wolverine 450 WA soon to be FL

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j369fox

Reaction score
Hey all Im 27 married and in the Navy have had my quad for 8 months now and have no idea what i was thinking before making this purchase. I love riding.
Here is a couple of poser pics from last weekend.

Before
P2140151.jpg

After
photo2.jpg

More
photo.jpg

Last one
photo3.jpg

This is what I have been working on this week.

Here you Go
photo5.jpg

Another
P2190152.jpg

P2190153.jpg

P2190154-1.jpg

Still have to wire up the winch but that will have to wait until morning

Dude looks bad ass ! Let me know how you like that winch, I am really debating on getting one for my quad. I have hear lots of good things about them. Nice job !

Ill have more pics of the install tomorrow, and Sunday I'll have a ton of pics from my ride out to walker valley with my roommate. Im letting him ride my wife's wolverine 450 (We are going to pop his cherry) He's never ridden before. So subscribe because this is going to be a busy thread for awhile.....

Fox

Welcome, looks like you're having a ball with the new purchase, congrats! :)

Is that all the mud you could find? I'm so jealous all we have is snow and the sleds have all the trails marked.

Overall have you had any issues with the 450?

How many miles?

Is that all the mud you could find? I'm so jealous all we have is snow and the sleds have all the trails marked.

Overall have you had any issues with the 450?

How many miles?

That was hours after I got it muddy alot came off by that time. I tried to wash my boots the next day and now i need to soak them because it wouldn't come off.

For reliability I have not had one problem. I get on her pump her up and floor it for a few hours at a time. The only thing I have a problem with is the damn open diff up front. I really believe it defeats the purpose.

My quad had 300 miles when i bought it in July 09 now it has 700. My wife's wolverine 450 had 600 when we bought it and now has almost 900.

My wife's is bone stock and mine has a foam filter GYTR slip on and stage 1 jet kit

My wife's is bone stock and mine has a foam filter GYTR slip on and stage 1 jet kit
Did this help with performance?
I really don't want to add a pipe if I don't need to, raising DB levels could cause issues better to not push it.

Awesome, rig.

I'm so jealous of where you live, of all the places to RV, Oak Harbour was always my favourite destination. I miss it living on the other coast now, 4th of July is so cool there at the city beach RV park. Use to live just hours away from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics from yesterday at Walker Valley in WA

After first trail
P2210172.jpg

Pic of me on my bike being poser
P2210179.jpg

My roommate rob
P2210180.jpg

Our group
P2210190.jpg

I have to say this group is a local club type thing just to meet up and ride. The wolverines were a huge hit. I can hit all the stuff they can and still slide around corners and do some jumps. Seeing their bike and the way they ride I cant imagine just owning a pure utility quad.

IT's worth it

Did this help with performance?
I really don't want to add a pipe if I don't need to, raising DB levels could cause issues better to not push it.

It helped a ton man. I can race my wife who is on her quad and 110 pounds lighter than me and still walk on her withe my quad. The only thing is that my wife can reached top speed and mine is a few miles under that due to me being heavy.

Last thing, The GYTR slip on is not loud. It sounds good not loud

I've been doing research trying to fingd that exhaust.Can you get me info . Where to locate and maybe model number and such. The whole set up would be great. What jet number you used and so on.

Also if your in the State of Washington wheres all the snow and your just wearing sweatshirts. Man I have a fooot of snow and 20 degrees here in NY.

I've been doing research trying to fingd that exhaust.Can you get me info . Where to locate and maybe model number and such. The whole set up would be great. What jet number you used and so on.

Also if your in the State of Washington wheres all the snow and your just wearing sweatshirts. Man I have a foot of snow and 20 degrees here in NY.

the exhaust you can find anywhere there is one on ebay right now. as for
the air filter i found one on amazon that fit our bike and I bought the bike with the jet kit installed sorry http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-YAMAHA-WOLVERINE-450-4X4-GYTR-EXAHUST-PIPE-MOFLE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9ed25a56QQitemZ320492165718QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'm in WA. Puget sound area at sea level the snow line is a bit higher. where we went up to it got into the 30's and it was low 50's by the truck. That sweater weather to me because there wasn't wind. while I was going fifty MPH on the fire roads at the top of the mountain it was chilly

The 07 exhaust is the same then for the 08 and above.

as far as I know there have not been any changes to the whole bike since 06 when the new version came out

They added on demand 4x4.I think in 2008 maybe was 2007.

WOW those pics are bangin ! All there is around in my area are creeks and corn fields lol.

Latest posts

Back