Wolverine 450 exhaust??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maczilla23

Reaction score
I was wondering what exhaust options i have for this? I cant seem to find a full exhaust for the 450. How are the slip ons? Thanks

They pretty much dont make any full options for the 450. The claim is that it would loose too much bottom end torque. The HMF slip on with the K&N and jetting actually makes a suprising gain in the mid range though.

They pretty much dont make any full options for the 450. The claim is that it would loose too much bottom end torque. The HMF slip on with the K&N and jetting actually makes a suprising gain in the mid range though.

Ya i cant find anything anywhere. I appreciate the help. I was wondering if the slip on would make much of a diff. Or atleast worth the money for the difference it makes.

Good advice from old school,I have the HMF slip on and noticed some difference and definately better sounding,check out youtube,wolverine exhaust and you see and hear some examples.

Latest posts

Back