Wolverine 350 performance parts??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quaddork

Reaction score
hello, new to the site... just got an '04 wolvy 350 that needs some work. the head pipe and fmf slip on have been cobbled together, i'm trying to find a full system... so far the only full exhaust I've found on ebay is a DG RCM, I had a DMC system on my '00 Wolvy but that was years ago and I don't see anything offered for it on their site now.

what full systems are you guys running on your 350s? also does anyone know where I can get a set of nerf bars? I'd like to get this thing ready to race in the local XC series here but i'm having a hard time finding any of the parts I use to have on my old one. most of the companies websites aren't even around anymore.

next problem... it has the unlocker kit on it but the cable broke and was full time 2wd, so the previous owner did some more cobbling in the kit and put it back to full time 4x4... my question is, does anyone have a clue what he could have done to it and could I run a new cable to return it to 424??

thanks for your help guys

You can get a rebuild kit for the 424 that includes a new cable.

I have a set of "floorboards" that I happened upon and thought I would try on mine but never even bothered with. If you are interested, I can send you some pics and such.

As for the pipe, I am just running an HMF slip on because I was advised that you really aren't going to gain much performace with an aftermarket header over the stock unit.

I have heard tell of people running 400 bores and even 450s from the new units and the Kodiak.

Latest posts

Back