Wiseco piston 11:1 New product.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese_05_70

Reaction score
I was messing around on my phone and Wiseco now offers an 11:1 piston. It under there new products section. I don't know if anyone else has seen it, so I wanted everyone to know. I wished the had that 6 months ago..... I got the 10.25:1 piston.

Its available in STD., 83.50, and 84mm.

Here's the link
http://www.wiseco.com/ProductDetail.aspx?AppID=&ItemID=40109M08400&ModelYear=&ModelID=
Here's the listing for the pistons. You have to enter warrior into the model box. It wont link directly.
http://www.wiseco.com/ProductSearch.aspx

Hope this helps!!

Last edited:
Its been on there website for a while, I found out about it from Beastly a month ago. Whenever I have to replace mine that's for sure a buy!!

Was going to go with the 12 :1 JE standard bore with a thicker base until I seen this (since I have a whole spare motor may try the JE with it when it craps out). This wiseco will be my next piston choice now I believe...

Last edited:
mines in the mail, after my little discount it came to $108 with gaskets

Nice beastly where did you buy it from? Straight from wiesco?

Can anyone help me figure out exactly what my comperession ratio is now? I'm getting a cam and valve springs for Christmas and I want my quench and compression ratio how it should be. Also is the +1 intake vale worth it?

Bore: 84mm
Stoke: 64.5mm
Head gasket: 0.040in. I think can't find any measurements online
Piston dome: ? Its a wiesco 10.25:1
Combustion chamber: 36cc got it from online should be close
Piston deck clearance: 0.038in.

Last edited:
This is gonna sound dumb, but what other mods do you need to do if you replace your piston with an over bore one?

Latest posts

Back