Winter sleds?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Hey i know some of us on here cant wait till the snow and ice hits so does any one have a sled or something they pull with their four wheeler? I know i do ill post some pics of it soon! and mine is 100% custom lol (redneck engineered) ;D ;D ;D

Haha not this one i have 3 of them LOL! this one is made out of a trampoline frame, warrior seat, re bar and bicycle handle bars. LOL ill post some pics of it soon!

Well i got some pics of it! the duct tape is coming off that needs to be fixed lol! but this thing is AWESOME!! lol

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Its a little muddy because I got finished with it not to long ago so me and my friends just couldn't wait till the ice and snow so we just tried it out in the dirt and mud lol

wow! someones gunna get hurt! ;D but it looks fun as hell! all you need is a green goblin costume and some grenades!!!! ;D

lol ya you would think some one would get hurt but we had it last year without the handle bars and seat and no one got hurt because when you fall off you go flying and the sled keeps going! LOL

ya we pull sleds at like 15-20mph i think so when you want off just let go and it flies right out from under you its pretty cool!

The problem with using a boating tube here where i live is its to rocky there might be a small rock that could be just barley out of the snow and its rip the tube or pop it and its done. This thing has been pulled with 200 plus lbs over rocks, snow, ice, dirt, mud, grass even small hills to get a little air and its worked AWESOME so far lol And not broken yet lol

We also pulled a saucer behind a dirt bike that was studded for ice racing. We did send one guy to the hospital tho. He was filming and got clipped with the rope.

one year we used one of them huge satellite dishes that are about 6 feet wide and pulled that lol it was pretty fun

A couple years ago we had about a foot of snow that was covered by about an inch of ice due to raining and re-freezing. We went out to my buddy's parent's place, they have a 12 acre field on a hill, and had the quads out plus just about anything else we could find that would slide on the ice. Ended up running my warrior into the split rail fence at the bottom of the hill a few times and trashed the bumper, and then Brandon slid his Dukes of Hazzard orange Ford Ranger clean through the fence, across the road, and about 40 feet into the neighbor's yard because the truck was just floating on the surface, that's some thick ice. The real mistake I made though was when I got my street luge out though, I probably had it up to about 60 miles an hour before I realized I had no steering, no way to stop, and a slower sledder was directly in front of me. I bailed off the luge, crashed into him which knocked him off his sled (truck tailgate) and we both ended up in the road by the time we actually stopped sliding. The real terrifying thing was when I turned around to see a truck tailgate coming towards my head at about 20 miles an hour, that was the quickest I ever jumped up and ran on ice. That truck tailgate hasn't latched right ever since that crash haha.

Took the door off my mom's clothes dryer once and used that as a sled when I was younger, the ass whoopin taught me to never do that again. Still not as bad as when my uncle popped a fender skirt off of my grandmother's 55 t-bird when he was 12 and used that as a sled, tore it all to hell. I think he was still feeling that ass beating 20 years later. To this day the man won't go near a sled.

LOL thats so funny we have also used one of them plastic truck bed liners that you can take out that worked pretty good. lol

I have one of those plastic bed liners. Tried to sell it after I took it out, but nobody seems to want one around my hometown. How did you rig yours to pull it Tyler?

Latest posts

Back