Will this shock work on my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorgirl350

Reaction score
Would this shocks work on my 2000 warrior the price is really good..

Description:
Works Performance Part Number YA-0490, Retail price of 445.00 US Dollars.
Fits a Yamaha Warrior, 1987-1988 model years.
These are a front pair of A-T Steeler series shocks that are 14.0 inch long stock shock length (eye to eye). These shocks have blue and white Dual-Rate Springs. Factory pre-set for 211-250 lb Motocross riding, or 251+ lb recreational use.
This is a high-performance shock that far exceeds the capabilities of your stock shock. Manufactured by Works Performance Shocks.
These shocks are in new condition.
These shocks are being sold at a discount on an as-is no ride quality warranty item. An additional ride quality warranty may be purchased for 10% of the retail price, and will offer 30 days of re-springing and re-valving until you are satisfied with the ride quality of the shock. The only charge to the customer would be for shipping.

All Works Performance shocks are guaranteed against material defects. This guarantee does not cover intentional or accidental damage, nor does it cover normal wear.

I still have the 250. The elkas on the warrior have to be send out, we took it out yesterday day and it bottoms out with small jumps.

they'll work just font. Stock fronts are 14.5.

Wait. Elkas? Warrior? WTF? U have one again now?

OH, hahah. I got confused with the other girl on here. Sorry. I'm a lil :loco:

Back