Will they fit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
There's an insane deal on ltr 450 +2a arms and shocks all three on my local Craigslist if they are capable of fitting I'm driving 60 miles tonight to get them let me know guys even if the piggy backs will fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope they are not a direct swap, And the piggy backs On the LTRs are for long travel which make them 17's or longer. But with fabricating almost anything will work.

Last edited:
Hmmm that's what he said plus he was saying he would give me the plus 2 arms if I got the shocks but I'm guessing the mounts for arms are ass back ward to huh

Honestly before you go and buy those a arms, Get a set of full flights or American stars, And get some YFZs. Sometimes they are good deals on YFZ central and ebay. Racetech make top notch valve kits Heres a shock relocate r for the warrior I have that I don't need.

I picked up yfz shocks in Phoenix for 180 but not sure if I can use them with stock arms ltr off the list thanks on that bro starting my motor work tommorrow but also wanting to do my suspension around the time I finish the motor

Been doing my research bro asr arms I think are what ill end up getting

Its addictive LOL, I don't recommend the relocating bracket for long time use. You'll get there it all takes time and funds. Your going to have a killer build with all the plans you have.

Dude I'm so hoping! my girlfriends about ready to hang me ha ha my closet is 90%parts and 10%clothes lol been collecting parts but still unsure as to what to do with my visuals I wanna finish the shave on my fronts and paint my frame swinger arms and such just haven't had a ton of time

Its the love/hate relationship, Been down that road. On the visuals Im a fan for cut fenders to a certain degree. As for graphics contact deadlast he might could hook you up with some and SSI decals will make you anything you want, You basically design your own.

I'm still looking at ideas for my cuts I just edged it for now took the drop lip off about an inch all the way from front to back

Beast I gotta say bro u Jeff and wo-ya have helped me a lot with the idea stage and even on my build style given me a lot of great ideas appreciate all the help man

Yamaha haulers been helping with my gasket debate which was solved lat night bought tusk complete motor kit

Tusk make awesome products, and the prices are easy on the wallet. In the search box type in sick warrior 350, This quad has some badass fenders you might like his cuts.

Yup that's deffinitely it that cut would be icing on the cake black a arms black swinger and plastics red nets red hubs with red shocks beast u are a genious bro thank you that is exactly what I've been looking for

Ya man there are a lot of chill guys that love there bikes and are cool about helpin out when another riders in trouble just wish some of y'all lived closer ha ha me and Cj are pretty much the only two desert rats in az

Latest posts

Back