Wifes Sexy 300ex(1 newpic)5 new pics with graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boslice

Reaction score
Almost finished.Waitiing on graphics and a few other things

ok my 35yr old Barbie

I orderd the graphics from goforitgraphics.com. Excellent quality.They did not fit the new maier plastic (goforitgraphics told me they have never tried it on the maier plastic. I said i will take a chance and see what happens.) For the most part everything went ok.Had to trim alot but it worked out.The graphics are made for 3 piece front end and as you know i put it on a one piece front end.Where the graphics met i used white pin stripe. I think it turned out good.The flames did not line up that great on the front.Wife picked the colors and she said it looks great. That is all that matters because it is hers !!!

I think thats badass for a women. Good job on it. My girl would def rock that quad..

someone who lives around me has a blaster with a hot pink frame and a few other things pink, then its all jet black, looks killer. im not to sure about that puffy pink though, awesome for a chick though, now some pics of the wife :) haha

Yea I though you had some punctuation errors in your topic. I thought it was going to be Wifes Sexy, 300ex.
And inside I would get to see both, But NOOO... Someone had to be greedy!! Lol just playing, looks nice,
hope she appreciates the time put into it for her.
~Bill

Looks good Dude.

Seems like it should be in a box labeled something like "Quad Racing Barbie" lol

Is the littlins 90 decked out like that?

To put some work into that.....she must look like barbie!!

Awsome job ... looks real good!!

;D

The lil one's is just stock.She is not sure what she wants yet.

UMMM ....Its PINK????? JK man looks good on it too!

looks good gangster womens league... the chevy truck is BADASS

damn. i like the pink. my girlfriend has been bugging me to put pink plastics on the 300ex i got for her, but they are expensive. i would rock a pink quad, even if it was the 300ex. thats big pimpin right there. you gotta be a real man to rock pink (or a fairy!) looks great though. how hard was it to paint that swingarm and how long did it take?

Had surgery last week. 6 & 7 Vertabre had to be fused.Sorry for not answering questions. I will answer them today. Thanks everyone for looking.Graphics are in but it will be a few weeks before i can put them on.

How does that DG exhaust treat her. I am thinking about getting one.

Man its not the best. I do believe it is the loudest on the market LOL. I can say its better than stock. Only got 125.00 in it. So i can't complain.We also do trail riding at night.If she misses a turn we can go find her a lot easier now. LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES !!(ALSO STOPS YOUR WIFE FROM RAISING HELL BECAUSE IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES TO FIND HER NOW. IT USUALLY TAKES AN HOUR OR SO LOL)

damn. i like the pink. my girlfriend has been bugging me to put pink plastics on the 300ex i got for her, but they are expensive. i would rock a pink quad, even if it was the 300ex. thats big pimpin right there. you gotta be a real man to rock pink (or a fairy!) looks great though. how hard was it to paint that swingarm and how long did it take?

Everything is powder coated(except stock a arms/motor). Apex Powder Coating in Greenville SC.I sandblasted everything and took it to him(about an hour away).Only paid $ 150.00
for everything.It turned out great!!

damn, thats a good price! i should do that with the 300ex and warrior, but im too lazy to take everything apart and clean it.

Back