wider, faster, stronger

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the relocator you posted the link for earlier in the thread is the wrong one. I have that one and use it to run shocks that are a few inches to short, and it doesn't flip to use for longer shocks. You want the other one, it is ajustable and will flip so you can use it for shorter or longer shocks. BTW the relocator is the only thing I would buy from them, the rest isn't worth it. Just keep your eye on ebay and you'll find a used set of aftermaket a arms for a good price

i saw a lot of requests to make some for other people. and u never answered any ones request haha. how cheap would you make these for someone like meeeeeeee.

i saw a lot of requests to make some for other people. and u never answered any ones request haha. how cheap would you make these for someone like meeeeeeee.

Most of the ppl went thru PM, but these are for the 1st gen and im not selling them due to liability problems. A arms take more of a beating and if they break your gonna get hurt. The swing arms i make are super strong and function great

Back