Wicked +2 A-arms!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, from what i rode on them today they feel good. i got my camber set up and re-adjusted my alignment and went for a little ride on my land. it was definitely a little ride though because something is acting funny on the warrior and its bogging down like a sombitch! oh well. i hit a jump and kinda nosed down and the a-arms and front shocks soaked it up like it was nothing. i was actually kinda surprised at that. well, once i figure out what the hell is going on with the warrior and actually get a good ride on it i will let you know how they really feel!

Look's really nice man your dropping some cash huh lol wish i had some to drop in mine soooooooooooooooooo many little goodies i want..

Nice arms. I love my wickeds. Handling improved dramatically and they have held up well. I have about 6 rides in on mine and they still look good.

well i cleaned the pilot jet on my carb today and hooked everything back up and got to ride a little on the a-arms. along with the durablue axle this thing is awesome! it handles so well now! it sucks that i didnt get to ride more. now the damn thing is sputtering at 1/4 throttle so i gotta clean the needle jet! wonderful! oh well, at least i got to experience how the a-arms feel!

I might be wrong but the only place I've seen them is on eBay and typically the prices range from $400-450...

How much for the kit and where from?
Hey dead, rule to live by, if it's not on the first page, dont post on it ;) I just dont want some guy to catch you on a bad day and go off on you for bringing back a dead post.

Back